Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Raspberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette

This is yummy and super easy to make.  I love that it doesn't have any added junk in it and it's natural and clean and it tastes better than store bought stuff too!  You could also use a blackberry or another berry of your choice in place of the raspberry spread.

Ingredients
1/3 cup red raspberry fruit spread (I used Smucker's Natural)
1/4 cup red wine vinegar (I used Pompeian)
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp honey (I used raw, local)
1/2 tsp poppy seeds
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp salt
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil

Directions
Blend all ingredients, except the oil, in a blender (I used my ninja mini food processor).  Add oil and process until everything is well blended.  Pour into a glass jar and refrigerate until ready to serve.  Will keep about 2-3 weeks in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment