Monday, May 14, 2012

Cherry Pie Fluff

I originally found this recipe on Pinterest.  It recommends using cheesecake pudding mix, but I used white chocolate since I had it on hand.  I tried it with cheesecake as well and either one is good.  The first time I made it, I could only find light cherry pie filling, not sugar free.  I liked the taste better with the light than the sugar free, but it does add some calories, so I figured if you divided the whole thing 8 ways with the light cherry pie filling or 7 ways with the sugar free cherry pie filling, it's 2 Weight Watcher points each.  I liked it either way and they were very satisfying portions for only 2 points.

Ingredients
20 oz can no sugar added or light cherry pie filling (see notes above)
1 box sugar free white chocolate or cheesecake pudding mix
8oz fat free cool whip

Directions
Combine cherry pie filling with pudding mix.  Fold in cool whip.  Refridgerate.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. There's 2 sizes of the instant sugar free pudding mixes. Did you use the small size or the larger size? It looks really good, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for the comment! :-) I used the smaller size. I don’t remember seeing the larger size of these flavors before, but thank you for noticing and asking. :-)

      Delete